Saturday, December 13, 2014, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Calvary United Methodist Church 2315 S. Grant St Arlington VA 22202 [map]
For more information or to volunteer, contact:
Tara Bibb ArlingtonVA@giftsthatgivehope.org
GTGH Arlington: Saturday, December 13, 2014
We will begin accepting applications for our 2014 GTGH Fair in August
Join us at a Gifts That Give Hope Fair to:
- Shop for holiday gifts while supporting our community (view last year's shopping list)
- Shop for unique and meaningful teacher and grandparent gifts personalized by your child.
- Learn more about 15 locally based nonprofits
- Enjoy festive holiday music and refreshments
- Visit with Santa
- Enjoy facepainting and kid's activities
- Teach children the true meaning of giving by shopping at our Children's Gift Fair (view last year's Kids Shopping List)
Want to know more about an alternative gift fair?
Read an article from the Washington Post
Follow us on Facebook
Thank you for supporting our past fair participants:
Gifts That Give Hope Fairs draw communities together for a positive,
non- commercial, and altruistic purpose.
Shoppers enjoy a pleasant, stress-free holiday experience and appreciate
learning about nonprofits and their good work.
Parents have an opportunity to demonstrate the true spirit of giving to their children.
Non-profits that participate benefit from receiving additional exposure and donations.
Gift Recipients receive joy and satisfaction knowing that a
“gift of hope” was specially chosen in their honor.